Orthodontics is a unique profession because we improve a person's oral health, smile, and self-confidence in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Being an orthodontist is truly a dream job and something I have worked very hard to achieve. It is an honor and a privilege to be able to come in to work every day and improve people's smiles.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts, cum laude – University of Notre Dame
- Doctor of Dental Surgery with High Distinction – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Master of Science in Dentistry – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic Specialty Certificate – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
Like any healthcare industry, orthodontics is constantly evolving. Our practice is committed to staying on the cutting edge and providing the most advanced care possible. I regularly attend continuing education courses to hear topics on the latest orthodontic techniques, 3D radiography, impression-less digital imaging, and SureSmile® technology.
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Director, Northwest Indiana Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Indiana University Orthodontic Alumni Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
Outside the Office
I currently reside in Valparaiso with my wife, Kristen, our daughters, Lilly, Ruby, and Lexy, and dog, Benji, the Basenji. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my young family, basketball, and traveling.