Over the last 20+ years, it has been truly rewarding to witness the significant changes that occur in a patient's self-confidence following orthodontic treatment. I feel blessed to positively influence the lives of those around me through the creation of beautiful smiles. Facial appearances are an important aspect of every person's character and self-esteem. Our entire team understands that the treatments we provide have a significant impact on our patients' lives. We are committed to meeting the challenges presented to us to produce a high level of care and a positive experience for all the patients we serve.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – University of Notre Dame
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Masters of Science in Dentistry – Indiana University School of Dentistry Department of Orthodontics
- Orthodontic Residency – Indiana University School of Dentistry Department of Orthodontics
- Part-Time Clinical Instructor Indiana University School of Dentistry Department of Orthodontics and Oral Facial Genetics
I attend numerous conferences on an annual basis to assure we can continue to provide our patients with the highest level of orthodontic care. As an orthodontic technology leader, I have presented at a number of orthodontic conferences including the American Association of Orthodontists Annual Session in 2013 (Philadelphia), 2014 (New Orleans), and invited for 2015 (San Francisco). Our office was featured by the AAO in an article highlighting the paperless orthodontic practice.
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists, Committee on Technology (CTECH)
- Alternate Delegate American Association of Orthodontists
- Director Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
- Indiana Association of Orthodontists, Past President
- Director, Indiana Association of Orthodontists
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Member of Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Indiana Dental Association
- Delegate for the Indiana Dental Association
- Northwest Indiana Dental Society, Past President
Outside the Office
I am a native of Northwest Indiana and live here with my wife, Mary Carol, our children, Caroline, Charlie, and Elizabeth, and our Yellow Lab, Maisy. I enjoy attending and participating in my children’s activities, playing golf, and attending Notre Dame sporting events. I partner with several organizations dedicated to helping kids from low-income families receive braces. I am a past Director of the Catholic Foundation for Northwest Indiana.