A statewide face mask mandate takes effect today in Indiana. Our practice will be abiding by the Governors orders until further notice. Upon entering our offices please make sure you have your mask on. Thank you for your understanding.
Dear Patients, Families and Friends of Puntillo and Crane Orthodontics,
We appreciate your patience as we continue to modify our schedule to accommodate all of the appointments that were missed during the mandated closure of our office. If you have not heard from us, don’t worry, we are still working diligently behind the scenes to get you reappointed. Due to the need to thin our schedule out and allow social distancing between patients, we will be proactively assigning patients their next appointment. Please be on the lookout for an email and/ or text from us with the day and time of your next visit. If the assigned day or time does not work, no problem, just reach out to us and we will work to accommodate you. Otherwise, just mark it in your calendar and we will look forward to seeing you then.
Thank you for your understanding and we can’t wait to see you again!
Drs. Puntillo, Crane, Gardiner, and team
“Working to deliver a SAFE orthodontic experience”
Dear Patients, Families, and Friends of Puntillo and Crane Orthodontics,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Last week, the Governor of Indiana signed an executive order allowing dental practices to reopen for routine care. Since that time, we have been working hard behind the scenes in preparation. We are pleased to announce that, beginning on Friday May 1st, we will resume patient care. While many things will change, our uncompromising commitment to your SAFETY will remain the same. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We will continue to follow infection control guidelines from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. These changes have been made to protect our patients and staff:
- When we contact you to schedule your next appointment, you will be asked some health screening questions. We will ask these same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- When you arrive at our office, we will ask you to immediately sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer that we provide.
- Every individual that enters the office, including staff, will have their temperature taken. Anyone with a temperature at or exceeding 100.4 F will not be permitted in the office.
- To minimize the number of people in the office at one time, we will move to a virtual waiting room. Patients will text us upon arrival and will be assigned a number. A greeter will then display than number in the parking lot and escort you into the office.
- We will be restricting the office to patients and staff only. If it is absolutely necessary, the patient may be accompanied by one adult. No siblings or friends will be allowed in the office.
- As a temporary measure, we will be removing magazines from the reception area and closing game stations and coffee bars.
- Appointment times will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We are excited to see you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you safe. Over the next few weeks, our scheduling coordinators will be working hard to call all of our patients in need of an appointment. Please be patient and allow them to contact you. Thank you for choosing Puntillo and Crane Orthodontics and entrusting us with your care!
Drs. Puntillo, Crane, Gardiner and Team